Parking & Transportation
Taking the train is the BEST option for Oyster Festival transportation.
- The Stratford and West Haven Metro Station has ample parking, clean and new facilities, and is just minutes away from the Milford Metro Station.
- Taking the MTA ensures you won’t get caught in parking snags, and allows you to avoid any traffic-related delays.
For more info visit the MTA Home Page, click schedules to check train times into Milford!
New this year! One block from the Oyster festival! $20 limited spaces.
145 High Street. You can only access parking lot by taking West Main street to High Street or Jepson Drive to High Street.
Shuttle Bus Locations
– Jonathan Law High School
20 Landsdale Ave
Milford, CT 06460
– Connecticut Post Mall – Rear Lot
1201 Boston Post Road
Milford, CT 06460
Click the map for a larger version.
Free Shuttle service will begin at 9:30am and continue until 7:00pm
Handicapped Parking and Shuttle Bus Information
Handicapped parking locations are:
– Milford Senior Center – 9 Jepson Drive, Milford
– Harborside Middle School – 175 High Street, Milford
– Wasson Field Parking Lot (next to Parson’s Gov’t Center) – 54 W Main St, Milford
Senior and Handicapped Shuttle Buses will be available to transport senior and handicapped guests to the festival from these locations. The shuttle will drop off at the Milford Fire Department and will also pick up at this location to return passengers to the senior / handicap parking locations.
The Milford Oyster Festival Senior and Handicapped Shuttle Bus will allow passengers all the time they need to comfortably board and disembark the shuttle bus. In some cases this may cause unavoidable delays. Please plan accordingly. Thank you for your patience.